$10 from each shirt sold donated to saving the Capricorn Yellow Chat
CORBEL Recycled PET Birdlife Capricornia Polo Shirt
The CORBEL Recycled PET Birdlife Capricornia Polo Shirt is made from 100% RPET Fabric. What is RPET Fabric? RPET stands for Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate, also known as Recycled Polyester. RPET fabric has a 50% lower carbon footprint than the organic cotton. Furthermore, compared with other synthetic fibres, RPET polyester fabric has almost a 90% lower carbon footprint than nylon, and 75% lower than polyester! Environmentally friendly, cost-effective and safe, the regenerated polyester fiber is made from recycled plastic bottles and performs equally as well as 100% virgin polyester.
Here are some facts about RPET:
- 90% less water is used in making recycled polyester versus polyester
- RPET requires 70% less energy than virgin fibre production
- Recycling one plastic bottle saves the equivalent of 3 hours of energy from a 60 watt light bulb
- 1 kg of RPET can keep 60 water bottles out of landfill
Using RPET helps us to not only keep plastic out of the landfills and oceans, but also to save our natural resources. It is easy to go Green with these beaut Polo shirts.
What You Get
- 1 x Corbel Recycled PET Birdlife Capricornia Polo Shirt
- 1 x Birdlife Capricornia Logo Embroidered on the Left Chest
- 1 x Yellow Chat Embroidered on the Right Sleeve
Helping the Yellow Chat
By purchasing one of these Polo shirts you will be helping support projects aimed at saving the Capricorn Yellow Chat.With approximately only 300 birds left in the wild, we need as much funding as possible to help this critically endangered species.